Amanda S. Reynolds
- Direct — 516.281.9837
- Fax — 516.281.9801
Amanda Reynolds, an associate in Goldberg Segalla’s Garden City office, focuses her practice on general liability matters, including construction, personal injury, product liability, and toxic tort cases. Amanda has significant civil litigation experience, having represented product manufacturers, premises owners (including government contractors), shipyards, and entities within the aviation industry.
While receiving her juris doctor from St. John’s University School of Law, Amanda was one of just six students selected to serve as an Assistant District Attorney to D.A. Robert Johnson in the Bronx County District Attorney's Office. There, she was involved in misdemeanor crime, probable cause, and search and seizure cases. In addition, Amanda was a judicial intern for the Hon. Richard L. Buchter of the New York State Supreme Court, Queens County, and for the Hon. Ellen S. Greenberg of the New York State Family Court, Nassau County.
Amanda was a contributor to the New York International Law Review while attending St. John’s, and received Center for Computer-Assisted Legal Instruction (CALI) Awards for Excellence in the categories of Judicial Externship, Civil Trial Advocacy, and Advanced Legal Writing. As a member of the St. John's Trial Advocacy Institute, Amanda helped lead her team to the Labor & Employment Law Trial Advocacy Competition’s Regional Finals. She volunteers with the program today by training students in trial advocacy skills.
As a litigation paralegal, Amanda supervised and efficiently managed a 15-paralegal team for a high-profile Enron-Goldman Sachs commercial paper action; contributed to a pro bono practice, including immigration asylum and habeas corpus appeals; and mentored teens via a legal outreach program.
- New York Metro Super Lawyers, Rising Stars, 2015-2016 (Thomson Reuters)
- View peer-review methodologies at superlawyers.com. No aspect of this advertisement has been approved by the Supreme Court of New Jersey.
Professional Affiliations and Training
- New York State Bar Association
- Notre Dame Women's Connect of New York City
- Notre Dame Club of Long Island
- Notre Dame Club of New York City
- Department of Labor OSHA-10 Construction Training
- New York State Academy of Trial Lawyers
Admitted to Practice
- New York
- New Jersey
- St. John’s University School of Law, J.D., Dean’s List, 2010
- University of Notre Dame, B.A., National Dean’s List, 2005
- Contributor, OSHA: Legal Developments and Defense Strategies blog