Andrew P. Carroll
- Direct — 267.519.6855
- Fax — 267.519.6801
Andrew is an associate in the Philadelphia office who focuses his practice on professional liability, insurance coverage, product liability, and creditors’ rights. In the area of professional liability, he defends accounting firms, law firms, and other professionals before state and federal courts on issues that cross both civil and investigative matters. His product liability experience includes representation of manufacturers on design defect, manufacturing defect, and general negligence.
Andrew also represents mortgage lenders, financial institutions, and debt collection firms in contested foreclosures and actions alleging violations of federal and state consumer finance laws, including the Fair Debt Collection Practices Act, Truth in Lending Act, Real Estate Settlement Procedures Act, and the increasingly complex regulations of the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau. His experience in this area includes taking several cases through mediations, trials, and appeals.
Andrew graduated from Temple University Beasley School of Law, where he was a Beasley Scholar and served as Executive Note and Comment Editor for the Temple Journal of Science, Technology and Entertainment Law.
- Professional Liability Defense Federation (PLDF)
- Chamber of Commerce – Young Professionals Council
- Defense Research Institute
Admitted to Practice
- New Jersey
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- U.S. District Court for the District of New Jersey
- Temple University James E. Beasley School of Law, J.D., 2013
- Pennsylvania State University, B.A., 2010
- Author, “Don’t Be Evil … Unless It Increases Revenue: What the Operation of Credit Rating Agencies Can Teach Us About Google,” 31 Temp. J. Sci. Tech. & Envtl. L. 93 (Summer 2012)