Christopher J. Heller
- Direct — 646.292.8716
- Fax — 626.292.8701
Christopher Heller focuses his practice on products liability and catastrophic personal injury litigation. Chris has represented product manufacturers, distributors, and sellers in complex, high-exposure products liability matters venued in both state and federal courts across the country, handling tasks relating to initial accident investigation and analysis, fact and expert witness discovery, dispositive motion practice, and trial preparation. In a recent representative matter, Chris prepared a summary judgment motion resulting in the complete dismissal of all products liability claims asserted against a major construction equipment manufacturer in a wrongful death action venued in New York State Supreme Court, Queens County.
Chris also has experience with other forms of litigated matters, including premises liability actions, commercial litigation matters, the defense of municipal entities in connection with tort claims, and the representation of property owners, general contractors, and construction managers on claims arising under the New York State Labor Law. He is a graduate of Yale University and Boston College Law School, and resides in New York City.
- New York State Bar Association
- Erie County Bar Association
Admitted to Practice
- New York
- U.S. District Courts for the Southern, Eastern, and Western Districts of New York
- Boston College Law School, J.D., 2010
- Boston College Lynch School of Education, M.A., 2010
- Yale University, B.A., with distinction, 2005
- Co-Author, “Expert Discovery, Depositions, and Motions to Exclude Experts,” Preparing for and Trying the Civil Lawsuit, 2d Ed., 2016 Rev., New York State Bar Association