Christopher P. Midura
- Direct — 609.986.1323
- Fax — 609.986.1301
Christopher Midura, a partner in Goldberg Segalla’s Princeton office, is a member of the firm’s Product Liability Practice Group. In addition to his product liability work, Chris has experience in both state and federal courts at trial and appellate levels involving business and commercial, insurance, intellectual property, and negligence litigation.
Chris has tried several personal injury cases to verdict, and has worked on a number of matters defending retailers in premises liability cases. In addition, he counsels clients on administrative regulations and government affairs. Chris has experience serving as local counsel in significant intellectual property, contract, multidistrict litigation, and business disputes before the United States District Court for the District of New Jersey and New Jersey Superior Court.
He received his juris doctor, with honors, from Seton Hall University School of Law, where he was a member of the Appellate Advocacy Moot Court Board and was honored as Appellate Advisory Best Oral Advocate.
- New Jersey Super Lawyers, Rising Stars 2014-2016 (Thomson Reuters)
- View peer-review methodologies at superlawyers.com. No aspect of this advertisement has been approved by the Supreme Court of New Jersey.
- New Jersey Bar Association
- Mercer County Bar Association
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Mercer County American Inn of Court
- Treestand Manufacturers Association
- American Board of Trial Advocates
Admitted to Practice
- New Jersey
- U.S. District Court for the District of New Jersey
- Seton Hall University School of Law, J.D., 2009
- The Richard Stockton College of New Jersey, B.A., 2005