Claire T. Brookins
- Direct — 315.413.5422
- Fax — 315.413.5401
Claire T. Brookins has nearly a decade of experience defending clients in a wide range of workers’ compensation claims. She represents insurance carriers, third-party administrators, and employers before the New York State Workers' Compensation Board. Claire routinely appears at hearings, conducts depositions, performs legal research, negotiates settlements, and drafts legal documents including memoranda, appeals, rebuttals, and settlement agreements.
With a broad legal background, Claire has also handled complex mass tort litigation and she served as the discovery counsel for a major mass tort dispute. She also has experience in commercial real estate matters and bankruptcy law.
- Board Member, Baldwinsville Sharks Swim Club
Admitted to Practice
- New York
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of New York
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court for the Western District of New York
- State University of New York at Buffalo Law School, J.D., 1998
- State University of New York College at Geneseo, B.A., 1994