Esther F. Omoloyin
- Direct — 609.986.1345
- Fax — 609.986.1301
Esther Omoloyin heads Goldberg Segalla’s workers’ compensation practice throughout New Jersey. She has a proven track record handling and litigating matters in every workers’ compensation vicinage in the state, including through trial, and she has successfully investigated and litigated numerous workers’ compensation fraud claims. Esther represents national companies, insurance carriers, third-party administrators, self-insured companies, municipalities, and boards of education in matters involving the full range of worksite accident and occupational disease claims.
She is part of the Goldberg Segalla team that takes a holistic approach to defending workers’ compensation claims. The team’s practice model, in which each file stays with the same attorney through the entire litigation process, is crafted to maximize consistency, efficiency, and long-term savings for clients beyond the closure of the immediate matter. Esther is the author of Goldberg Segalla’s New Jersey Workers’ Compensation Manual for Employers and Carriers, and she is pleased to provide a copy upon request.
Esther was a law clerk for the Honorable Paulette Sapp-Peterson in the New Jersey Superior Court, Appellate Division, Mercer County. During her clerkship, she researched and drafted bench memoranda regarding workers’ compensation issues as well as criminal law, civil law, and family law.
- New Jersey Super Lawyers, Rising Stars, 2015-2017 (Thomson Reuters)
- View peer-review methodologies at superlawyers.com. No aspect of this advertisement has been approved by the Supreme Court of New Jersey.
- New Jersey Self-Insurers’ Association
- New Jersey Claims Association
- Claims and Litigation Management Alliance (CLM)
- North Jersey Claims Association
- Central Jersey Claims Association (CJCA)
Admitted to Practice
- New Jersey
- Rutgers University School of Law, J.D., Dean’s List, 2007
- Rutgers University, Rutgers Business School, B.S., 2004
- Presenter, "Effective Use of Social Media in Workers' Compensation Claims," CLM Atlanta — Insurance Fraud, Product Liability, Workers' Compensation, and Claims/Litigation Management Conference, May 19, 2016
- Presenter, “Workers’ Compensation/Employer’s Coverage A to Z,” South Jersey Claims Association, 2012
- Presenter, “Recent Cases You Should Know About New Jersey Comp,” New Jersey Association of School Business Officials, 2011