Gary A. Marshall, Jr.
- Direct — 516.281.9810
- Fax — 516.281.9801
Gary Marshall, Jr. is an associate in the firm’s Garden City office. He represents clients in general litigation matters, and his experience includes personal injury matters involving auto accidents and Labor Law. Gary received his J.D. from St. John’s University School of Law and is admitted to practice in New York and New Jersey state courts as well as the U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of New York.
- New York Metro Super Lawyers, Rising Stars 2014-2016 (Thomson Reuters)
- Nassau-Suffolk Law Services Pro Bono Attorney of the Month, December 2011
- View peer-review methodologies at superlawyers.com. No aspect of this advertisement has been approved by the Supreme Court of New Jersey.
- Suffolk County Bar Association
- Volunteer attorney in Landlord/Tenant Court, Nassau County
Admitted to Practice
- New York
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of New York
- New Jersey
- St. John’s University School of Law, J.D., 2010
- State University of New York at Geneseo, B.A., 2001