Gregory S. Horner
- Direct — 336.419.4916
- Fax — 336.217.8330
Gregory Horner has a decade of legal experience and leads the firm’s workers’ compensation practice in North Carolina.
Greg primarily represents self-insured retention employers and government entities. He routinely counsels his clients and provides them with effective strategies to reduce their liability exposure. When a claim arises, he handles it from inception through resolution. Greg has also lectured on emerging issues in the field, and has presented at the North Carolina Bar’s annual Workers’ Compensation Update.
Before earning his undergraduate and law degrees, Greg served in the United States Army for nine years. He was stationed in Georgia and overseas in South Korea.
- Martindale-Hubbell Peer Review Rating: AV Preeminent
- North Carolina Association of Defense Attorneys
- North Carolina Association of Self Insurers
- North Carolina Bar Association
- Wake County Bar Association
- Board of Directors, Marshall University Alumni Association
- Volunteer, Kid's Chance of North Carolina
- Co-Instructor, RLS Middle School Moot Court
- Volunteer, Wake County Bar’s Lunch With a Lawyer Program
- Coach, Fuquay-Varina Girls’ Youth Soccer Team
Admitted to Practice
- North Carolina
- Campbell University School of Law, J.D., 2006
- Marshall University, B.B.A., 2003