Isis Danette Davidson
- Direct — 516.281.9853
- Fax — 516.281.9801
Isis Davidson focuses her practice on workers’ compensation defense. She has significant experience representing clients in a wide variety of personal injury, commercial, criminal law, and immigration matters.
While receiving her juris doctor from Hofstra University School of Law, Isis served as a student attorney with the school’s Political Asylum Clinic. Here, she advocated on behalf of clients seeking political asylum in the U.S. and prepared and submitted petitions to U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services. She was Director of Programming for the Northeast Regional Black Law Students Association and Treasurer of Hofstra’s National Black Law Student Association.
Isis was a legal intern with the Kings County District Attorney’s Office, where she assisted the Domestic Violence Bureau Deputy Chief in conducting legal research and acted as an aide to two assistant district attorneys.
In addition to her legal background, Isis has vast business experience. While working as director of field operations for a construction company in Hempstead, Isis represented residential and commercial clients before zoning boards, planning boards, and other municipal agencies in hearings to obtain use and dimensional zoning variances, subdivisions, planned unit developments, and land development projects. She was director of marketing for a Hollywood-based record label and served similar roles with a number of major record labels.
- New York Metro Super Lawyers, Rising Stars, 2016
- View peer-review methodologies at superlawyers.com. No aspect of this advertisement has been approved by the Supreme Court of New Jersey.
- New York State Bar Association
- New Jersey State Bar Association
Admitted to Practice
- New York
- New Jersey
- Hofstra University School of Law, J.D., 2011
- Fordham University Graduate School of Business, M.B.A., 1998
- Georgetown University, B.A., 1993