Jamie R. Prisco
- Direct — 516.281.9807
- Fax — 516.281.9801
Jamie Prisco focuses her practice on the defense of general liability matters, including transportation, property damage, premises liability, New York Labor Law, and personal injury litigation. She has defended several national retailers in premises liability and other civil litigation matters. Jamie has conducted all phases of litigation and routinely handles mediations and arbitrations.
Jamie’s background includes working as in-house counsel for a major insurance company. She graduated in the top 7 percent of her class at Hofstra University School of Law and was selected for the Dean’s Scholar Program and as a member of the Dean’s List. Jamie served as senior editor of the Hofstra Journal of International Business and Law and as a legal intern in the U.S. Attorney’s Office.
- New York Metro Super Lawyers, Rising Stars, 2015-2016
Admitted to Practice
- New York
- U.S. District Courts for the Southern and Eastern Districts of New York
- Hofstra University School of Law, J.D., cum laude, Dean’s List, 2010
- State University of New York at Buffalo, B.A., summa cum laude, 2007
- Co-Author, "Why a Plaintiff's Bankruptcy History is Important," Law360, September 1, 2016
- Co-Author, “Use of Social Media Against Personal Injury Defendants,” New York Law Journal, August 26, 2015