Jennifer H. Feldscher
- Direct — 646.292.8712
- Fax — 646.292.8701
Jennifer H. Feldscher’s practice focuses on professional liability litigation, commercial litigation, labor and employment cases, and legal malpractice. Her professional liability work includes claims against attorneys, insurance agents and brokers, accountants, public officials, consultants, financial advisors, and other professionals.
Jennifer has appellate experience at the state and federal level, and her background also includes Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA) arbitration work. She received a B.A. from Brown University in 1998 and a J.D. from Georgetown University Law Center in 2001.
- American Bar Association
- Professional Liability Underwriting Society
Admitted to Practice
- New York
- New York State Supreme Court
- U.S. District Courts for the Eastern and Southern Districts of New York
- U.S. District Court for the District of Colorado
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit
- Georgetown University Law Center, J.D., 2001
- Brown University, B.A., 1998