Jennifer L. Rediehs
- Direct — 312.572.8410
- Fax — 312.572.8401
Jennifer Rediehs concentrates her practice in the defense of products and premises liability litigation. She has handled hundreds of product liability matters including allegations of defect leading to fires, personal injury, and property damage. Jennifer has also handled litigation involving personal injury in premises and construction matters.
Jennifer works on a variety of complex cases. She currently serves as a national counsel for a prominent consumer product manufacturer. Jennifer has defended retailers and fitness organizations against various premises issues, achieving summary judgment multiple times, including successfully defending one judgment on appeal to the Seventh Circuit Court of Appeals.
Jennifer also authors articles and presents webinars on various issues related to products and premises liability defense.
Jennifer attended The John Marshall Law School and Eastern Illinois University, where she was a scholarship athlete on the women’s volleyball team. During law school, Jennifer participated in multiple Moot Court Competitions, including advancing multiple rounds in the school-wide Herzog Moot Court Competition.
- Illinois Association of Defense Trial Council
- Claims and Litigation Management Alliance (CLM)
Admitted to Practice
- U.S. District Courts for the Northern, Central, and Southern Districts of Illinois
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Seventh Circuit
- The John Marshall Law School, J.D., 2011
- Eastern Illinois University, B.A., 2004
- Co-Presenter, "Product Liability Claims: Protecting and Defending the Retailer Against Supply Chain Risks," Webinar, Commercial Law Web Advisor, January 21, 2015
- Co-Author, “When a Defective Product Becomes a Retailer’s Problem: Indemnification Agreements and Available Defenses,” Inside Counsel, September 29, 2014