Jennifer A. Soberal
- Direct — 561.618.4477
- Fax — 561.618.4549
Jennifer A. Soberal focuses her practice on defending clients against a wide range of general liability claims and litigating complex commercial matters.
Jennifer’s background includes serving as a law clerk to the Hon. Dave Lee Brannon, U.S. Magistrate Judge of the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Florida. Her work at the District Court encompassed a variety of federal criminal and civil litigation matters. She also has experience in real estate law.
During law school, Jennifer served as a judicial intern to the Hon. Elizabeth A. Kovachevich of the U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Florida and to the Hon. Jonathan Goodman of the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Florida. She also interned in the Civil Division of the U.S. Attorney’s Office in the Southern District of Florida. Jennifer served as the Executive Comments Editor of the FIU Law Review and earned a CALI Book Award for legal writing.
Prior to attending law school, Jennifer was a public high school teacher in Tampa, Florida.
- Palm Beach County Bar Association: Professionalism and Lawyers for Literacy Committees
- Florida Association for Women Lawyers, Palm Beach County Chapter
- Attorney ad litem, Crossroads for Florida Kids, Inc., 2014
Admitted to Practice
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Florida
- Florida International University College of Law, J.D., 2013
- University of Massachusetts Boston, M.A., 2006
- University of South Florida, B.A., magna cum laude, 2004