Lynn A. Lehnert
- Direct — 314.446.3359
- Fax — 314.446.3360
Lynn Lehnert focuses her practice on toxic torts, intellectual property (patents and trademarks), environmental law, products liability, and insurance. Her experience also includes working on complex federal-state herbicide class actions. She is trained in both biology and chemistry, and has studied genetics, energy law, and patent law. Lynn had the unique experience of serving for two years as a Laboratory Assistant for the Human Genome Project located at the Genome Sequencing Center at the Washington University School of Medicine in St. Louis, Missouri. Her knowledge and technical skill bring a distinct advantage to clients in disputes involving complex scientific issues, and enable her to communicate these issues effectively to clients and the court. Lynn also frequently writes about asbestos litigation for Goldberg Segalla's award-winning Asbestos Case Tracker, which was recently named to the ABA Journal's prestigious Blawg 100 and named the Best Litigation Blog for 2016 by the Expert Institute in its annual legal blog contest.
As a law-student intern, Lynn served as a Prosecutor for the City of Chicago Department of Law. She also held an externship with the United States Environmental Protection Agency (USEPA) where she worked on matters involving the Comprehensive Environmental Response, Compensation, and Recovery Act (CERCLA), the Resource Conservation and Recovery Act (RCRA), the Clean Water Act (CWA), and various federal regulations.
Lynn is a Registered Patent Attorney with the United States Patent and Trademark Office in Washington, D.C. Before entering private practice, she served as an Assistant Missouri Public Defender, handling a full caseload of felony, misdemeanor, and juvenile matters.
- Martindale-Hubbell Peer Review Rating: AV Preeminent
Admitted to Practice
- United States District Courts for the Eastern District and Western Districts of Missouri
- United States District Court for the Southern District of Illinois
- United States District Court for the Western District of Michigan
- Children International: Active Contributor
- Instructor: Legal Environment for Business. Grand Valley State University, Grand Rapids, Michigan (2014)
- Chicago-Kent College of Law, J.D., 2003
- Saint Louis University, B.A., B.S., 1998