Matthew J. DeMarco
- Direct — 585.295.8383
- Fax — 585.295.8300
Matthew J. DeMarco focuses his practice on workers’ compensation defense. He has represented insurers and self-insured employers in all aspects of workers’ compensation claims, including preparing initial case evaluations, controverting claims, and managing settlement negotiations.
In addition to his workers’ compensation practice, Matt works with law students preparing to take the Universal Bar Exam and the California Bar Exam. As an essay revisionist and grader, he helps students improve their legal writing skills and adjust their time management to craft a complete legal argument in the time allotted.
- New York State Bar Association
- Upper Mountain Fire Company, Volunteer Firefighter and EMT, 2010-2012
- Boy Scouts of America, 2001-2012
- Eagle Scout
- Senior Patrol Leader
- Junior Assistant Scoutmaster
Admitted to Practice
- New York
- State University of New York at Buffalo Law School, J.D. 2015
- Niagara University, B.A., 2012