Michael F. Lettiero
- Direct — 860.760.3325
- Fax — 860.760.3301
Michael Lettiero is an experienced insurance coverage and general liability defense litigator who has represented clients in state and federal courts across the country. He handles cases involving complex issues of insurance coverage and allegations of bad faith, and is regularly called upon to prepare coverage opinions, reservation of rights letters, and denial letters.
Mike’s practice also includes representing private employers in a wide-range of employment disputes, including wage and discrimination claims in courts and various state and local agencies. In addition, Mike has defended clients in actions involving personal injury, product liability, subrogation, and trucking accidents.
While at the University of Connecticut Law School, Mike was the Book Review Editor of the Connecticut Journal of International Law, a member of the Moot Court Board, and a quarterfinalist in the William Davis Mock Trial Competition. He interned as a judicial clerk for the Hon. Peter Dorsey of the U.S. District Court for the District of Connecticut.
- Connecticut Super Lawyers, Rising Stars, 2015
- James P. and Debra Fitzgerald Healy Foundation: Board of Directors Member and former Chief Legal Counsel
Admitted to Practice
- Connecticut, 2009
- New York
- U.S. District Court for the District of Connecticut
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of New York
- University of Connecticut School of Law, J.D., with honors, 2009
- Villanova University, B.A., cum laude, 2005
- Co-Author, “Recent Connecticut Supreme Court Decisions Impact Uninsured Motorist and Surety Laws,” Connecticut Law Tribune, February 16, 2015