Michael J. Barresi
- Direct — 516.267.5916
- Fax — 516.281.9801
Michael J. Barresi focuses his practice on defending a wide range of general liability claims. He has extensive experience conducting depositions, hearings, arbitrations, and mediations, and he handles his cases from inception through trial.
Mike’s legal background includes serving as the deputy county attorney in the Office of the Nassau County Attorney. He represented the county in state and federal litigation, and focused on claims relating to civil rights, torts, and employment law. Mike is also well-versed in intellectual property matters, and he has handled patent applications regarding pharmaceuticals and chemical compositions.
While earning his J.D. from Pace University School of Law, Mike served on the executive board of the Intellectual Property Student Organization.
Admitted to Practice
- New York
- New Jersey
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of New York
- United States Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit
- United States Patent and Trademark Office
- Pace University School of Law, J.D., cum laude, 2013
- Villanova University, B.S., 2009