- Direct — 646.292.8765
- Fax — 646.292.8701
With a background that includes examining professional liability claims for a number of large insurers, reinsurers, and claims management firms, Reshma Khanna brings a unique perspective and strategic approach to her practice, which focuses on defending complex, high-exposure liability claims for professionals across a broad spectrum of industries as well as matters pertaining to employment law and employment practice liability (EPL). Reshma’s experience includes making coverage determinations, assessing liability and damages, and negotiating favorable settlements for claims involving EPL, directors and officers liability, errors and omissions, and more.
Reshma is an approved mediator for the New York Peace Institute, a non-profit agency that helps New York City residents in Brooklyn and Manhattan resolve a wide variety of disputes without involving the court system.
- New York Peace Institute
- Claims and Litigation Management Alliance
- Brooklyn Law School Diversity Admissions Board Member
- New Jersey
- New York
- Brooklyn Law School, J.D., 2016
- Northeastern University, B.S., cum laude, 2006
- Presenter, "How to Sustain Successful Business Relationships with Clients, Counsel and Co-Workers," Women in Insurance Leadership ExecuSummit, Uncasville, CT, April 18, 2017