Robert J. Chomiak, Jr.
- Direct — 860.760.3308
- Fax — 860.760.3301
Robert Chomiak is a seasoned litigator whose clients — manufacturers, major insurance companies, contractors, corporations, and municipalities, among others — rely on him for practical advice and solutions to a wide range of liability issues. With a focus on trucking law, complex torts, product liability, and premises liability, Rob’s extensive experience translates into proven results, whether he is part of the rapid response team on the first day one of a crash investigation or he trying a personal injury action arising from a multi-party premises liability case.
Rob is a long-standing member of the Defense Research Institute. He is active in state and local bar associations and is currently serving as Chair of the Connecticut Defense Lawyers Association Board of Directors. He is also a member of the Board of Directors of the Friends of New Haven Legal Assistance.
- Connecticut Defense Lawyers Association
- Chairman of the Board, 2015-2016
- President, 2014-2015
- Board of Directors, 2006-present
- Executive Board, 2009-present
- Defense Research Institute: Member, Construction Committee and Product Liability Committee; Connecticut State Representative, 2015-2018
Admitted to Practice
- Connecticut, 1996
- U.S. District Court for the District of Connecticut
- New England School of Law, J.D., 1996
- Boston University, B.A., cum laude, 1993