Robert M. Hanlon, Sr.
- Direct — 609.986.1335
- Fax — 609.986.1301
Robert Hanlon, Sr. is a highly experienced trial attorney who has represented manufacturers in product liability litigation throughout the United States for more than 40 years. He represents his clients at both the national and local levels and he has tried dozens of cases to verdict in seven states. He is of counsel in the firm's Princeton, New Jersey office, where he concentrates his practice in the areas of product liability, transportation, and catastrophic personal injury litigation. He is a member of the Product Liability Advisory Council and of the American Board of Trial Advocates. Robert is also a Mediator and a member of the New Jersey Association of Professional Mediators.
- American Board of Trial Advocates
- Product Liability Advisory Council
- Defense Research Institute
- New Jersey Association of Professional Mediators
- New Jersey Super Lawyers, 2012 and 2013 (Thomson Reuters)
- View peer-review methodologies at superlawyers.com. No aspect of this advertisement has been approved by the Supreme Court of New Jersey.
Admitted to Practice
- New Jersey
- U.S. District Court for the District of New Jersey
- U.S. Supreme Court
- Notre Dame Law School, J.D., 1964
- University of Notre Dame, B.A., 1962
- Featured in “And The Defense Wins,” Defense Research Institute, May 28, 2014