Salvatore N. Fornaciari
- Direct — 860.760.3330
- Fax — 860.760.3301
Salvatore N. Fornaciari’s practice covers complex business and construction matters. He has over 15 years of experience representing clients in arbitration, court, and mediation. Salvatore assists his clients with a broad range of legal matters including dispute avoidance/management, contract drafting, construction and procurement contract negotiation, and business policy development.
Salvatore brings a lifetime of general contracting and construction knowledge to his practice. Growing up, he worked on both the field and business side of his family’s general contracting business. Salvatore has also worked for a national contractor/construction management company where he directed and managed business development for the northeast region. He has also analyzed, negotiated, and pursued multi-million dollar construction contracts in various sectors, and consulted with executives on the benefits and risks of large-scale, high-cost projects.
Before attending Quinnipiac University School of Law, Salvatore was a squad infantry leader in the U.S. Army Reserves. He also completed Airborne School. Upon graduating from law school, Salvatore served as a law clerk for the Hon. Barry R. Schaller of the Connecticut Appellate Court.
- Connecticut Bar Association
- Arbitrator, National and International Panel, American Dispute Resolution Center
Admitted to Practice
- U.S. District Court for the District of Connecticut
- U.S. Court of Federal Claims
- Quinnipiac University School of Law, J.D., magna cum laude, law review, 2000
- Central Connecticut State University, B.A., magna cum laude, 1996