Stacy A. Tees
- Direct — 267.519.6818
- Fax — 267.519.6801
Stacy Tees focuses her practice on all aspects of workers’ compensation law, including conducting and participating in the deposition of medical experts and fact witnesses, advising clients in preparation for litigation, and the presentation of matters before workers’ compensation judges, the Pennsylvania Workers’ Compensation Appeal Board, and Commonwealth Court. Stacy represents employers, insurance carriers, and third-party administrators throughout the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania.
An active member of the American Bar Association’s Tort Trial and Insurance Practice Section, Stacy is Chair of its Workers’ Compensation and Employers’ Liability Committee and a former Membership Vice Chair of that committee.
Stacy is a past member of the Board of Governors of the Philadelphia Bar Association and has held numerous positions with the Workers’ Compensation Section of the organization, including co-chair, secretary, silent auction chair, and section representative to the Board of Governors. She was a member of the executive committee of the Philadelphia Association of Defense Counsel from 2009 to 2012.
Stacy has been selected by her peers for inclusion in Pennsylvania Super Lawyers.
- Martindale-Hubbell Peer Review Rating: AV Preeminent
- Pennsylvania Super Lawyers, 2012–2016
- Fellow of the American Bar Foundation
- American Bar Association: Chair, Workers’ Compensation and Employers’ Liability Committee, Tort Trial and Insurance Practice Section
- Philadelphia Bar Association
Admitted to Practice
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Pennsylvania
- Duquesne University School of Law, J.D., 1996
- Indiana University of Pennsylvania, B.A., 1991
- Moderator, "The Litigator's Guide to Understanding Medicine and Evaluating & Treating Back Pain," and conference co-planner, ABA TIPS/LEL Workers' Compensation Midwinter Seminar and Conference, Chicago, IL, March 13-15, 2014
- Moderator, “View from the Bench,” Pennsylvania Bar Association Workers’ Compensation Law Section 27th Annual Fall Section Meeting, September 16, 2011
- Moderator, “IRE,” Bureau of Workers’ Compensation 9th Annual Workers’ Compensation Conference, June 7, 2010
- Course planner/moderator, “Whose Money Is It Anyway,” Pennsylvania Bar Institute, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, March 4, 2010, and Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, March 11, 2010
- Speaker, “Tricks and Treats of Workers’ Compensation,” Pennsylvania Self-Insurers’ Association Regional Meeting, October 30, 2009
- Moderator, “Tricky Medical Questions with Dr. Furman and Dr. Brooks,” Bureau of Workers’ Compensation 6th Annual Workers’ Compensation Conference, 2007
- Speaker, “Brief Writing at the WCJ and Board Level,” Pennsylvania Bar Association Workers’ Compensation Section 20th Annual Fall Section Meeting, September 24, 2004
- Author, “New and Noteworthy in Workers’ Compensation,” In Summation, Fall 2004
- Author, “Establishing Paternity In Fatal Claims,” PSIA Workers’ Compensation, July 2003