Thomas J. Seery
- Direct — 267.519.6848
- Fax — 267.519.6801
Thomas J. Seery focuses his practice on representing and advising clients in complex insurance coverage matters and other commercial litigation. He has represented clients in state and federal courts, and has extensive experience leading arbitrations, conducting depositions, and drafting legal memoranda. Tom’s background also includes medical malpractice, personal injury, and employment litigation.
Tom graduated from Villanova University School of Law in 2014. While earning his J.D., he was a managing editor of the Villanova Environmental Law Journal and served as a research assistant for a senior law professor.
- Philadelphia Bar Association
- Board Member, Cornell Club of Greater Philadelphia
- Board Member, Cornell Big Red Band Alumni Association
Admitted to Practice
- New Jersey
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- Villanova University School of Law, J.D., 2014
- Cornell University, B.A., 2009