At Goldberg Segalla, we provide an extensive array of construction-related legal services for municipalities and school districts. Our experience includes:
- Transactional issues
- Environmental law matters
- Labor issues and disputes
- Financing for construction projects
- Negotiating contracts, including subcontract agreements
- Helping with the preparation of bid documents and proposals
With respect to construction-related litigation, the firm’s attorneys are highly skilled in the defense of claims involving all construction issues from the inception of the contract throughout the building process, to the completion and issuance of the certificate of occupancy. Our experienced team of trial lawyers handles all contract disputes and other claims arising out of the building process, including litigation involving mechanic’s liens and arbitration of disputes.