A growing firm. The NLJ 350 ranking continually shows we are one of the fastest-growing law firms in the United States. We are proud to have achieved numerous top-tier placements in employer rankings, highlighting the impact of our Best Practices philosophy and collaborative culture.
Nationally, we are one of the Fortune 100 Best Medium Workplaces. We have now been named among the Best Companies to Work For in New York State for five years and counting. In 2013 and 2014, we were the only law firm in the top 20, and the same years, we were named The Best Place to Work among all large employers in Western New York. We have also ranked among the top 10 large employers in Illinois, the top 10 large employers in Pennsylvania, and the top 15 large employers in New Jersey.
We offer a full benefits package including, but not limited to, health insurance, dental insurance, life insurance, a 401(k) plan, flexible spending, and more. See below for our current opportunities.
- We are actively seeking lawyers for all offices, and all practice areas, at all levels. If you believe you fit our criteria and culture (learn more here), please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that resumes sent to this address by recruiters will not be considered.
Staff and Paralegal Positions
Based on your desired work location, please send inquiries (with resume and salary history) to:
- Katherine Sgroi (Garden City, NYC, White Plains, Hartford, Princeton, and Newark applicants) ResumesAtlantic@goldbergsegalla.com
- Andres Exposito (Baltimore, Greensboro, Miami, Orlando, and West Palm Beach applicants) ResumesSouthern@goldbergsegalla.com
- Steven Hellmig (Buffalo, Rochester, Syracuse, Albany, Philadelphia, St. Louis, and Chicago applicants) ResumesCentral@goldbergsegalla.com
New Jersey Offices
New York Offices
- Administrative Assistant
- Best Practices Paralegal
- Best Practices Supervisor
- Billing & Quality Assurance Assistant
- Client Relations Analyst
- Client Relations Specialist
- File Intake Analyst
- Vendor Invoice Auditor
- Accounts Payable Specialist
- Accounts Receivable Specialist
- Billing Specialist
- Client Relations Analyst
- Communications Specialist
- Executive Assistant
- File Closing Coordinator
- Filing Clerk
- IT Technical Support Analyst
- Legal Assistant
- Office Services Assistant
Goldberg Segalla is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity for all individuals and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation or any other classification, as protected by federal, state or local law. Equal employment opportunity extends to all personnel practices.