News & Updates
Labor and Employment Update, Educational Seminar 06.22.2011
Join attorneys from Goldberg Segalla as we kick off our Over Coffee series of educational seminars with a labor and employment update.
Wednesday, June 22, 2011
8:30 – 11:30 a.m.
The Millennium Hotel, 2040 Walden Avenue, Cheektowaga, NY
Who Should Attend: Human resource managers, executives and in-house counsel from public and private companies, school districts and municipalities, and others
interested in achieving their organization’s goals and minimizing legal risks.
This program is complimentary. Registration and continental breakfast begin at 8 a.m.
About the program: In the increasingly regulated and complex employment landscape, management encounters issues relating to prospective, current and former employees. Join Goldberg Segalla’s Labor and Employment attorneys as they provide guidance and discuss techniques for maintaining a positive work environment as well as avoiding and minimizing litigation.
Our attorneys will address:
- Effective Use and Regulation of Internet, Technology and Social Networking in the Workplace
- Managing Leaves of Absence
- Avoiding Wage and Hour Lawsuits and Investigations
- What Employers Need to Know About Their Legal Obligations to Temporary Employees
- Employee Handbooks in the 21st Century
- Defending Against Claims by Students, Patients or Consumers