News & Updates
Upcoming Educational Seminar Hosted by Goldberg Segalla's Labor and Employment Practice Group June 13, 2012
Join attorneys from Goldberg Segalla as we continue our "Over Coffee" series of educational seminars with a labor and employment update.
Thursday, June 21, 2012
8 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.
The Millennium Hotel, 2040 Walden Avenue, Cheektowaga, NY
2 hours of NY CLE credit available (applications pending)
Topics will include:
- A Social Media Update for Employers
- Important Aspects of the Patient Protection and Accountability and Affordability Care Act for Employers
- Maintaining Proper Payroll Records
- Coordinating Workers’ Compensation and Other Benefits
- Employee Leave Rights and Issues
- Termination Decision Considerations and Checklist
- Topics for Supervisor Training and Best Practices for Maintaining a Union Free Environment
Who should attend: Human resource managers, executives and in-house counsel from public and private companies, school districts and municipalities, and others interested in achieving their organization’s goals and minimizing legal risks.
This program iscomplimentary and breakfast will be provided. Registration begins at 7:30 a.m.
Register today: Email your name, title, company, address, and email to Carly Jo Hudson at firstname.lastname@example.org.